|CLASSES & WORKSHOPS|
|Varied projects offered suitable for beginners to experienced crafters who want to try something new.
1. Working in felt - brooches and corsages with a vintage touch
2. Evening clutch - plastic canvas with a sparkle
3. Tote bag - applique work in felt and patchwork
4. Japanese folded patchwork - bags, boxes,cushions
5. Knitted flowers included remembrance poppy brooches depending on season
6. Crocheted necklaces and hair accessories for complete beginners
7. Felt toys
8. Learn to crochet a granny square bag - for complete beginners
9. Plastic canvas boxes and glass cases
10. Simple 3D card making
11. Knitted travel slippers
12. Working in air dried clay - bowls, necklaces
|CRUISE HISTORY / EXPERIENCE|
|Very well travelled retired teacher. Craft instructor specialising in felt work, plastic canvas work, knitting and crocheting making jewellery, accessories, cards, decorations.
Experienced craft seller and demonstrator. Currently working on Fred Olsen ships.